dear anne frankfurter.
Dear Julius Mustard,
I wants to buys yoo, then keel yoos. Eef i buy firs, then eet weel be legal to keel you. that wat i reed, and was a lot of work. et better be worth for mee.
From, abra Ham lincoln croc
Ps- i preetend i want to free slaves, but i reely wants to eet!
Dear Obasan,
I am not sorry yoos boyfren die. He deeserve, beecuz hee feeds mee gross bread. Eet break my toof. Me eet heem!
From, Hitler croc
Ps- mee do lot of bad ting! cause eeveel gud!
Dear Gandee,
I not agree with yoos. We should rule yoos, because then we can eet yoos without confleect. Yoo will be firs to go, cause yoos name hard to spell.
From, Keeng Gorg the whatever croc
Ps- me dont even know how to spell my own name, or if i ees the third or whateva, because me ees to stoopid, so pleez take pitee on poor starving rich famous keeng, and feed yoos to me. pleez.
i wants to keel yous and eets yous hed! Eet look tasty, and will be food for cRoc! I cant catch zeeba neigba, so weel catch yoo!
from, Hitler croc
ps- i eet yous frend, because i control NAZIS!Dear Julius Mustard,
I wants to buys yoo, then keel yoos. Eef i buy firs, then eet weel be legal to keel you. that wat i reed, and was a lot of work. et better be worth for mee.
From, abra Ham lincoln croc
Ps- i preetend i want to free slaves, but i reely wants to eet!
Dear Obasan,
I am not sorry yoos boyfren die. He deeserve, beecuz hee feeds mee gross bread. Eet break my toof. Me eet heem!
From, Hitler croc
Ps- mee do lot of bad ting! cause eeveel gud!
Dear Gandee,
I not agree with yoos. We should rule yoos, because then we can eet yoos without confleect. Yoo will be firs to go, cause yoos name hard to spell.
From, Keeng Gorg the whatever croc
Ps- me dont even know how to spell my own name, or if i ees the third or whateva, because me ees to stoopid, so pleez take pitee on poor starving rich famous keeng, and feed yoos to me. pleez.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRoses ees red
ReplyDeletevioleet ees blue
me me me
eet you you you!