Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jr.

hey hey!
guess what!
okay.
So, last night we were at Lupe's sister's wedding.
Do you want to no what the center peices were?
FISH!!!
It was super pretty
The only problem was that at every table they were killing a cute little goldfish!
And I mean little...
Like pinkie sized little.
So anyway,
we asked Janet (Lupe's sis) and she said we could take a fishie home!!
The poor thing was swiming in tap water and about to die!
so now we have the fancy-smanshy center peice on the kitchen counter.
(It is SUPER PRETTY!)
and wat should we name it?
his name is J.R.
Janet and Raul(they got married last night)
You are supposed to say it "jay-are" but we just call him "junior"...
it's easier to say.
But really
You guys should definetly come over to see Jr.
He has the fanciest fish bowl ever.
Trust me,
if I were him I'd call myself blest
HE'S A RICH FISHIE!!!!!

2 comments: