Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Must-Read List

Comment to this post with your fav books, and if you want to, add a "teaser".

8 comments:

  1. (Nora, please don't get mad. Just skip over this comment, would you please?)

    Best Series Ever?
    THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAAY-ya! Why? WHHHYYY??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best series to read right now are
    -Septimus Heap(The first one is "Magyk")
    -Eragon(MY FAV-O-RITES!)
    -The Mysterious Benedict Society
    There is no doubt that this list will be totally different tomorrow. Except for (sing) ER-A-GONNNNNNNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Nora, but right now I feel like reading Winnie-the-Pooh. I know you guys are all gonna say that it's a baby book...but it's not.To tell the truth, it's a really good book about friends and family, and the strong bonds that connect them. I strongly recommend reading it.

    PS-I partially read them because the characters are all so cute! *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maya, sorry, but winnie the pooh is not morbid..ur not allowed to read it...jk

      Delete
  5. Okay, anyone who wants it, but i think lola and amanda would especially love it- i got a series "eon" stick w/ it, may seem like just sword fighting, but gets more interesting quickly. a bit of a mystery 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o, and if u r gonna read eragon, read it soon. next (and last)one comes out nov. 8th
    im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited(been waiting 3 years, but should NOT have read it in fourth- a little mature)

    ReplyDelete
  7. guyzes. sinse when do only me and maya look at this blog? jerks! jk, but still, cmon, peeps! o, and read the roar, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete